Becoming a Professional Pet Sitter
Do you love animals and have a flexible schedule? This is a rewarding job with great pay, and an opportunity to work for the best pet care company in Dallas/Plano.
A Few Qualifications:
- Must live in one of the areas we service.
- Must have some experience with your own pets or other pets and LOVE animals.
- Must own (not share with another person) a reliable, animal-friendly car, and be willing to drive and have proof of current insurance.
- Must be mature, dependable, detail oriented with good people skills.
- Must be in good physical health (no pet allergies).
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
- Must have a cell phone and own a computer for email and internet access daily.
- Must be available for ALL major holidays.
Hours may vary. Flexible, part-time to full-time positions are available.
TO APPLY: Email us at email@example.com and tell us why you think you would make a great pet sitter. Please include your zip code, contact info and availability.